Lead specific HR Mergers & Acquisition related projects.
Review and analysis of target company data, interviews with management, assessing risk and recommending potential mitigation activities, creating the due diligence report, creating of post-deal close integration project plans, coordination of resources across HR to facilitate integration activities, reporting of progress to plan and issue management.
Develop and maintain professional relationships with project sponsors
and stakeholders across the target company, Walmart HR and other functional areas such as Corporate Development, Legal, and Finance.
- Drive and facilitate informed decision making to ensure resolution of critical issues for large cross-functional projects or programs
- Drive initiatives from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensure business needs are being met
- Implement strategies at the executive level
- Lead the planning and execution of large-scale, complex projects and programs
- Support and enable quality control and continuous improvement processes for department and company programs
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.