Leads specific HR Mergers & Acquisition related projects.
Partner with the PMO Director of M&A and senior management in developing and implementing the corporate strategy. The M&A team will lead all aspects of the acquisition and divestiture processes including valuation, due diligence, negotiation of the purchase agreement and integration of acquisition targets.
The Project Manager of Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) will manage the overall process and project-oriented duties related to the integration of an acquired entity into the company or a divestiture of an entity from the Parent Co.
Typical project involvement starts prior to completion of the acquisition/merger and continues to final integration or separation goals being met.
This role requires primary competence in project management and continuous improvement.
In addition, we’re looking for someone with strong business acumen and awareness of key measures of business success as they relate to mergers, acquisitions, and the company’s strategic plan.
This position typically requires knowledge of project management, business processes, and IT-related projects to work across functional areas and also partners with specialists in legal, HR, accounting, payroll, IT, or other administrative areas of the company.
– Work with the M&A organization and subject matter experts to develop and maintain the M&A Playbook to ensure smooth transactions – Coordinate detailed due diligence as necessary
– Provide insights on possible synergy opportunities and timing
– Ensure smooth transition from due diligence to integration/separation
– Develop and continuously improve day one / 30 / 90 / 120 integration/separation checklists for transactions
– Conduct a Day One readiness assessment prior to the close of transactions
– Advise on the development of a communications strategy and communications matrix for transactions
– Develop and execute post-signing and post close integration kick-off meetings
– Lead the development of detailed integration/separation plans and milestones
– Lead synergy identification and tracking activities, facilitate working sessions to identify and quantify cost and savings opportunities
– Prepare for regular leadership update meetings (e.g., M&A Steering Committee)
– Identify and lead acquisition integration process improvement opportunities
– Work to establish and continuously improve all aspects of Conduent’s management process