– A minimum of five years of external consulting experience in developing and implementing mergers and acquisitions (M&A) integration and separation services, with additional experience in corporate strategy/development a plus.
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college; MBA from an accredited university preferred
– Additional industry deal experience as part of a corporate development team with operational exposure across primary corporate functions (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Legal etc.)
– Experience managing multiple complex initiatives within the complete M&A life cycle
– Excellent foundational consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
– Travel may be up to 80-100%
– Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future